Location: CIT Bishopstown Campus
Classes are delivered Wednesdays 6 - 10pm and Fridays 3 - 8pm
Course Fee: €12,500
Duration: Two Years Part-Time
No. of timetable hours per week: circa 10
The aim of the MBA in Strategy is to enable learners to develop their leadership and strategic management skills, thus raising their individual performance and assisting their organisations achieve success.
The MBA enables the learner, as a professional, to review their leadership and management style and identify how they can improve upon same to increase their eectiveness at a senior level in the workplace. The programme allows learners to develop an appreciation of the interconnectedness of all aspects of the organisation, and an appreciation of the role each function must play in delivering on organisational goals.
For most learners, moving to a strategic role in their organisation requires an understanding of functions outside of their existing professional competence together with an expert command of the strategic management.
How will I benefit?
- Individual professional and personal development.
- The MBA programme will allow you to develop your interpersonal, conceptual and decision making skills which will give you enhanced management and leadership ability, confidence and critical self-awareness.
- The MBA will give you the required skills and abilities to assist you in navigating your chosen career path.
- Your organisation will benefit from you acquiring new skills and confidence and will bring an added value to your workplace and colleagues.
Presentation of MBA programme consists of Lectures, Tutorials, Live Case Studies, Visiting Lecturers, International Study Trip, Consultancy Projects, etc.
Key Skills from the MBA
- Communication, Written & Oral
- Presentation Skills
- Adaptability to Change/Continuous Professional Development/Lifelong Learning
- Global Outlook
- Analytical Skills/Diagnostic/Problem Solving, Observation
- Decision Making
- Networking/Partnerships/Collaboration, Building Reputation
- Research Methods
- Planning & Organisational Skills
- Critical & Analytical Thinking, Business/Strategic Thinking, Curious Mindset
- Ability to Leverage Technology/Data Driven
- Project Implementation